How to Do Adductor Stretch Foam Roller, Smr
The adductor stretch foam roller smr should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the adductor stretch foam roller smr.
Beginning Foam Roll Adductors
While lying down on your stomach, move out your leg and put the roller around the groin area.
Foam Roll Adductors Movement
1. Start off in a prone position. You will be lying flat on the floor with your forearms and palms flat on the ground.
2. Your left leg will be straight behind you while your right leg is bent at the knee, out to your side. Place a foam roller underneath your thigh and you are ready to begin the exercise.
3. Roll the foam roller along the inner thigh from the groin to the knee. Repeat for repetitions in a slow and controlled motion.
4. Be extra careful while you roll around the pelvis region.
5. When you feel a tender area, stop, and keep the foam roller on that spot until the pain goes down by 50-75%.
Foam Roll Adductors Benefits
Foam rolling is a type of self-myofascial release that aids in the manipulation of tight adductor muscles and the softening of the connective tissue that surrounds them. The rollers' light weight and portability allow them to be used in a variety of settings, including the gym, injury rehab clinics, and at home.
How To Do Adductor SMR, Self Myofascial Release, Foam Roller Adductor Exercise, SMR Exercises