Medicine ball foot taps exercise
- Maintain correct posture throughout exercise.
- Focus on keeping belly tight and buttocks squeezed.
- Integrate arms into exercise for total body workout.
How to Do:
- Place medicine ball on floor in front of you.
- You are going to keep one leg in front of you and the other behind you. Your feet should have two feet of distance between them with about a six inch gap between feet.
- The foot that it is in front of is going to have its toe on top of the medicine ball with your heel raises.
- In a quick movement, jump and switch feet so that the foot that was on the medicine ball is now on the ground and the opposing foot rests on the ball.
- Start off slowly & increase speed as you go.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.