Four squat across BOSU ball
- Stand on the floor to one side of the dome with the feet approximately 24 inches from the platform.
- Maintain good, upright posture and neutral spinal alignment.
How to Do:
- Step to the side with the inside leg and place that foot on top of the dome.
- Flex the hips and knees and perform a squat movement, loading the outside leg.
- Press down deeper into the squat movement four times.
- Travel across the dome by leaping up onto the dome one foot at a time and stepping off the other side to the floor.
- Keep the inside foot on the dome as the outside foot steps to the floor.
- Repeat the exercise on the other side.
- Perform eight to 20 repetitions to fatigue, alternating sides.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.