Four squat flip switch BOSU ball
- Stand on the floor to one side of the dome with the feet approximately 24 inches from the platform.
- Maintain good, upright posture and keep the spine in neutral alignment.
- Step to the side with the inside leg and place that foot on top of the dome.
- Flex the hips and knees and perform a squat movement, loading the outside leg.
How to Do:
- Press down deeper into the squat movement four times.
- Leap onto the dome with the outside foot, turning 180 degrees (flip switch) in towards the dome while leaping.
- Land with one foot on the dome and the other foot on the floor, facing the opposite direction from the starting point.
- Repeat the exercise on the other side, turning back to the starting position.
- Perform 8 to 20 repetitions to fatigue.
- Perform the exercise on both sides of the body.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.