How to Do Freemotion Incline Machine Press
Each freemotion incline machine press should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this freemotion incline machine press.
Beginning Freemotion Incline Machine Press
1. Sit against the back pad in a sitting position.
2. Begin with elbows in line with shoulders and out to your side.
3. Hold handles with a neutral grip and have the wrist aligned with elbows.
Freemotion Incline Machine Press Movement
1. Pull in the lower abdomen to brace the spine.
2. Maintaining proper posture throughout the movement.
3. Begin exercise movement by pressing hands upward and together meeting just above the eye line.
4. Ensure that alignment and posture are correct and repeat the movement until your set is complete.
5. Do not allow your back arch at any time during this movement.
6. During this movement, keep your feet planted on the floor to maintain balance and stability.
Freemotion Incline Machine Press Benefits
Increases strength and hypertrophy in upper chest muscles.
Incorporates shoulder and triceps muscles.
Promotes upper body definition.
Free Motion Machine Exercises, FreeMotion Exercises, Seated Chest Press, Cable Chest Press