Wall squats with ball
- Improves strength and definition in the quadriceps/top of the upper thigh.
- Improves strength and definition in the hamstrings/bottom of the upper thigh.
- Improves coordination in lower body.
- No excessive tension in front of pelvis, hamstrings/back of the upper thigh, and/or calves.
- Must be able to perform classic squat with proper posture.
- Place the Stability ball between the wall and the “small” of your lower back.
- Feet should be straight/shoulder width, and lower back should be straight.
- Slightly bend the knees.
How to Do:
- Breathing in, squat down, allowing the ball to roll along the wall behind you until your knees are at 90 degrees.
- Breathing out, stand up slowly until knees are almost at 90 degrees, repeat.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.