Leg press hack squat machine
- Quadricep strengthening.
- Quadricep definition.
- Hamstring strengthening.
- Hamstring definition.
- Hip stabilization.
- No excessive tension in the calves or hamstrings.
- Should be able to perform classic bodyweight squat with knees straight and proper tilt in pelvis.
- Properly adjust the back pad, and line up feet to allow 90 degrees at knee.
- While seated in machine, back should be straight, chest high, and shoulder blades contracted.
- Keep your butt against the pad, and try not to lift it while squatting.
How to Do:
- From the beginning of the movement, keep abdominals contracted.
- While squatting down, breathe in and keep your butt flat on the pad.
- Breathing out, extend knees, and return to starting position.
- When returning to start position, do not lock knees completely. Keep them slightly bent.
- Knees should not come together (should not angle internally), and you should be able to perform the movement with slow control.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.