Seated cable single leg curls
- Improves the strength and definition in the Hamstrings (back of the upper thigh).
- No excessive tension in the front of the hip, and/or abdominals.
- Must be able to perform dual leg version with proper control.
- Sit straight in the chair with chest up, shoulders back, and lower back tight.
How to Do:
- Grasp handles on the sides of the chair, and begin movement with light weight to appropriately warm up the knee.
- Keep posture tight throughout entire set.
- Begin to increase range of motion as you become comfortable.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.