Stability ball hip thrust
- For proper alignment in the bridge it is important that the head be resting comfortably on the ball with the neck in a neutral position.
- Don’t let the head drop backward or forward with the chin down.
- Chest should be lifted.
- Hips, knees, and ankles should be aligned.
How to Do:
- Lower and lift the hips with control.
- Don’t allow the legs to move in and out.
- Keep the knees stacked over the ankles.
- The ball should not move.
- Imagine gripping a small ball between the knees.
- Think of pushing the hips toward the ceiling.
- Think of directing the tailbone towards the shoulder blades (emphasizing the lower back muscles).
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.