How to Do:
1. This exercise replicates an ice skater.
2. To get into the starting position, one leg is going to the bent at the knee and the other leg will be bent behind you.
3. Extend the hand opposing the leg on the ground in front of you and the other hand behind you.
4. From here perform a crossover step. The leg that is in back of you will now be on the ground, the hand that was in back of you will now be in front of you.
5. Use a gliding motion as if you were ice skating while transferring from position to position.