How to Do Incline Single Arm Cable Fly
Each incline single arm cable fly should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this incline single arm cable fly.
Beginning Incline Cable Fly
1. Use hand attachments and set the pulley slightly above your knee height.
2. Stand so that your right side is to the pulley.
Incline Cable Fly Movement
1. Grasp handle with your right hand with your arm extended
2. Lift the handle upward and across your body so that you finish the movement when you have the handle by your opposite shoulder.
3. Rotate your torso and shift your weight as you pull.
Incline Cable Fly Benefits
This is an excellent exercise to increase strength
Machine Fly Exercise, Standing Incline Cable Fly, Single Arm Cable Pull, Incline Exercise, One-arm Incline Cable Upper Chest.