How to Do Incline Dumbbell Press on Ball With Feet Together
The incline dumbbell press on the ball with feet together should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the incline dumbbell press on the ball with feet together.
Beginning Incline Dumbbell Press on Ball
1. With your knees bent and dumbbells in hand, place your upper back on a stability ball. Reduce the height of your hips to three inches off the ground.
2. Raise the dumbbells above your shoulders. Straighten the dumbbells and raise them to the ceiling. Lower and repeat once the dumbbells are directly above your chest.
Incline Dumbbell Press on Ball Movement
1. Start off by laying at an incline on a stability ball. You will be holding yourself up with your upper back and shoulders on the stability ball while bending your legs forward so that your feet are flat on the floor. Both of your legs and feet should be touching each other.
2. Begin by holding the dumbbells straight up in front of you so that your knuckles face the ceiling and your palms face away.
3. Slowly bring the dumbbells down and bend at the elbows so that they eventually make 90 degree angles.
4. At the bottom of the press, the back of the arms should be in a straight line, parallel to the ground, with your palms both still facing away.
5. Press back up from this position to the starting point, and repeat for repetitions.
Incline Dumbbell Press on Ball Benefits
The primary benefit of incline presses is that they strengthen the upper region of the pectoral muscles. Because it's similar to a shoulder press, you activate your shoulders more when the bench is positioned at an inclination of 15 to 30 degrees.
The Stability Ball Chest Press, Incline Swiss-Ball Dumbbell Chest Press Exercise, How to Do an Incline Dumbbell Bench Press Without a Bench, Incline Chest Press on Stability Ball Exercise, Incline Chest Press - Stability Ball, Incline Dumbbell Press with Exercise Ball, Incline Dumbbell Press On Swiss Ball.