How to Do Freemotion Incline Cable Press With Staggered Stance
Each exercise should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this exercise.
Beginning Incline Press
Incline Press Movement
1. Brace your Spine by tightening your abdomen.
2. Begin the movement by pressing hands upward until they come together.
3. While in raised position check to ensure that your arms are in alignment with cables.
4. Release back to starting position and repeat movement.
5. Don't let your back arch during exercise at any time.
6. Feet should remain flat on the floor with a slight bend at the knees to ensure balance and stability.
Incline Press Benefits
Increases muscle group strength and improves function.
Conditions chest and core muscles.
Incorporates shoulder and triceps into muscle involvement.
free motion machine exercises.