Smith machine inverted row with single leg on ball
- Take a grip width that will allow the forearms to be parallel when the elbows are flexed 90 degrees.
- Place feet on stability ball, brace trunk muscles, contract, buttocks, raise up to a neutral spine position.
How to Do:
- Follow all guidelines shown with this exercise before starting movement.
- Maintain Iron man hang position.
- Remove one leg from the ball and move it away from the body and then hold.
- It is important to remain stable and don't allow elbows to come inwards towards the body as fatigue sets in.
- Keep leg off the ball parallel with body and don't allow it to drop below parallel.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.