Prone iso abs elbow plank
What is it and benefits?
- The Iso Abs Prone is a beginner exercise that stabilizes the CORE muscles.
Who should perform it?
- Healthy exercisers may perform this exercise unless they experience pain.
- Lie face down on the floor. Feet should be no wider than hip-width apart. Bend both elbows and align them underneath the shoulders. Rest on the forearms.
- Suck in the tummy drawing the bellybutton towards the spine. Eyes should be focused on the floor with the chin tucked under.
How to Do the Exercise
- Squeeze the hips together. Slowly lift the pelvis off the floor until the back is straight. Hold this position for the desired length of time or until proper form can no longer be maintained.
- Ensure that no pain is experienced during this exercise.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.