Single leg isometric squat hold
- Keep the belly tight by drawing the belly button towards the spine. Then, contract the pelvic floor by tightening the same muscles that are commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
- Lift one leg off the floor and pointing the elevated ankle out.
- Keep feet parallel in front of you.
- Maintain level hips.
- Place the small of your back against the ball, against the wall.
How to Do:
- Grip toes in your shoes or on the floor (IF NO SHOES).
- Begin with a slight knee bend and HOLD; keep the shoulder blades down and together.
- Watch to see if ANY side to side instability exists (hips should be level, knee in line with second toe), if so correct it.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.