How to Do Prone Jackknife Crunch V Sit Ups
The prone jackknife crunch v sit ups should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the prone jackknife crunch v sit ups.
Beginning Jackknife Crunch
1. Begin by sitting on the ground in front of you with both feet on the floor.
2. Raise your feet off the floor by placing both hands behind your back, palms facing down.
3. Straighten your legs and squeeze your tummy to assist your abs engage. This is where you'll begin.
Jackknife Crunch Movement
1. Start by laying flat on the ground on your back, with your arms straight over your head, and your legs straight ahead with your toes pointing up.
2. From here, perform a crunch so that your arms come to your legs.
3. Bring your legs to your body, and your arms to your legs.
4. Come back down and repeat for repetitions.
Jackknife Crunch Benefits
The upper and lower abdominal muscles, notably the transversus abdominis muscle, are strengthened by jackknife exercises.
Jack Knife Crunch, How To Do Jackknives, Abs Workout.