How to Do:
1. You will be starting in the lunge position.
2. Put one leg in front of you so that your leg makes a 90 angle. It is important that your knee doesn’t come over your toe.
3. Your other leg will be bent straight behind you so that your toe rests on the ground.
4. Your arms should be to the side of you.
5. Jump out of the lunge position but keep your legs where they are. Your leg won’t be bent as much as it was before so you will be a little higher off of the ground.
6. Also, your arms will go over your head so that they are bent at the elbows like a jumping jack.
7. Come back to the original position and then repeat until you’ve finished your reps.