Lateral lunge with SI joint bend
- Improves balance, strength, and coordination in the lower body.
- Improves lateral movement/ability.
- Should have good balance.
- Should be able to perform classic lunge properly.
- Should be able to decelerate pain free.
- Begin with short steps and shallow lunges.
- Keep chest high, shoulder blades tight, and core tense.
How to Do:
- Lunge laterally/sideways, bending your knee, and breathing in.
- Breathe out and extend knee/hip quickly, returning to starting position.
- When you are able to complete the movement in a safe/fluid fashion, increase your range of motion (lunge down farther/deeper).
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.