Lateral ski Jump duel bosu
- Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the nervous system.
How to Do:
- This movement involves using two BOSU balls, placed a stride length apart as shown.
- Start by positioning yourself in between the BOSU balls as shown in the still photos.
- Begin the movement by performing a side jump and landing on one of the BOSU balls.
- Once on the BOSU, immediately initiate a hop to the other side.
- Hop back to center and continue hopping to the other BOSU.
- Watch for footprint consistency, good alignment through the foot, knee and hip complex and a head and chest upright position. If these are not noted, regress the movement.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.