Lateral ski Jump bosu
- Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the nervous system.
How to Do:
- This movement involves using a BOSU ball, placed a stride length from you, to the side, as shown.
- Start by positioning yourself laterally to the BOSU ball as shown in the still photos.
- Begin the movement by performing a side jump and landing on the dome.
- Hop back to starting position.
- Repeat hops between the starting position and the BOSU Ball.
- Watch for footprint consistency, good alignment through the foot, knee and hip complex and a head and chest upright position. If these are not noted, regress the movement.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.