Bosu ball plank twist
How to Do:
- From this balanced position, slowly rotate the body toward the dome.
- Stop the rotation movement of the trunk and legs when the hips and shoulders are square to the floor.
- Continue reaching under the body with the arm until it is almost parallel with the floor.
- Pause at the bottom of the movement.
- Then slowly rotate back to the starting position.
- Perform six to 10 repetitions to fatigue.
- Perform the exercise on both sides of the body.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.