How to do Lateral Lunge With Si Joint Bend
Should have good balance.
Should be able to perform classic lunges properly.
Should be able to decelerate pain-free.
Beginning Lateral Lunge
1. Begin with short steps and shallow lunges.
2. Keep chest high, shoulder blades tight, and core tense.
Lateral Lunge Movement
1. Lunge laterally sideways, bending your knee and breathing in.
2. Breathe out and extend the knee, hip quickly, returning to the starting position.
3. When you are able to complete the movement in a safe fluid fashion, increase your range of motion and lunge down further deeper.
Lateral Lunge Benefits
Improves balance, strength, and coordination in the lower body.
Improves lateral movement ability.
Si Joint Exercises, Exercises to Strengthen Si Joint, Si Joint Mobility Exercises, Lateral Lunge Exercise, How to Do a Lateral Lunge.