Prone hip extension on ball
- Push up position with arms slightly bent and ball under hips.
- Tighten the belly by pulling the belly button towards spine and maintain there for entire exercise breathing shallowly.
- Keep the legs straight and together.
How to Do:
- Lift both legs toward the ceiling as far as active range of motion allows (you should not hyper-extend your lower back), lower both legs to starting position and then repeat.
- Control is essential; don’t rush through any part of the movement.
- If you feel any discomfort in back discontinue the exercise.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.