How to Do Side to Side Leg Swings
Should be able to perform a movement from the core hip, and not from your knee.
No excessive tension in the lower back and or pelvis.
Beginning Leg Swings Side to Side
1. Find something sturdy, and tall enough to hold onto for stability.
2. Squeeze stabilizes the abdominals and butt before beginning.
3. Keep your shoulder blades tight and your chest up.
Leg Swings Side to Side Movement
1. Swing your leg out in front and then to one side until you achieve a stretch in your thighs and butt.
2. From the position in front, swing the leg past neutral, and out behind to the other side of your body, stretching the front of your hips and upper thigh.
3. Maintain good posture in the mid-section while performing 5-10 reps.
Leg Swings Side to Side Benefits
Definition in the butt.
Active stretching of butt, hamstring, and calf.
Leg Swing Exercise, Tight Hip Flexor Exercises, Hip Swings Exercise, Exercises for the Hips.