Dumbbell lunge press
Begin with both feet shoulder width apart and 2 dumbbells in hands at chest level (palms facing body).
How to Do:
- Lunge forward landing on the heel of lunge foot and then come to a stabilized position with front foot pointing straight ahead and knee directly over your 2nd & 3rd toe.
- Both knees should now be bent 90°, front foot should be flat on the ground, and back foot should have the heel lifted off the ground.
- From this position drive off of front foot (heel first) and back into a standing position.
- In this stable position, press the dumbbells overhead until arms are fully extended.
- Lower weight back to chest and repeat.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.