Foam roll dumbbell front lunge
- Place foam roller on floor at right angles to you.
- Activate the core and buttocks by drawing in the navel towards the spine and squeezing the buttocks.
- Place one foot on the roller and then position the rear foot at a comfortable distance back from the roller, creating a static lunge stance.
How to Do:
- Hold light dumbbells while performing the lunge.
- While in a static lunge position and with core activated, gently lower the rear knee towards the floor.
- Once you have reached a comfortable lunging depth simply push through the front leg to return to the starting position.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.