Forward lunges with bands anti-rotation
- Maintain good posture throughout the exercise with shoulder blades back and down, good stability through the belly, and neutral spine angles.
- The belly by drawing the bellybutton in towards the spine and perform a tall, thick floor contraction by tightening those muscles that would normally be used to stop the flow of your.
How to Do:
- Hold tubing in your outstretched hands so that the arms are straight in front of your chest and your shoulders are square.
- While maintaining total body alignment, step forward descending slowly by bending at the hips, knees, and ankles. Keep most of your weight in the forward leg and AVOID letting your back knee touch the ground.
- Resist the twist and maintain alignment in the body.
- Use your hip and thigh muscles to push yourself up and back to the starting position.
Progressions: Multiplanar (sagittal, frontal, transverse)
Inertia progression: cables to tubing.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.