Jumping lunges with medicine ball chop
- Take a slightly staggered stance.
- Maintain a neutral spine.
How to Do:
- Jump straight up as high as can be controlled, switch arm/leg in mid-air (such as in gait), and land in the deepest lunge as can be controlled with optimal posture.
- Perform exercise with side to side rotation with medicine ball.
- Ensure correct technique on landing and try to keep movement smooth at all times. This can be achieved by ensuring that the right leg lands same distance away from body as left leg on each movement.
- Repeat as quickly as can be controlled for desired repetitions.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.