Rotational lunge with dumbbell
- Begin standing with optimal posture.
- Hands on hips or comfortably at the sides.
How to Do:
- Hold dumbbells.
- Step forward by approximately a thigh’s length.
- Maintain heel contact with the front foot, drive off of the heel and step back to starting position.
- Repeat the above stepping out at a 45 degree angle from the original position.
- NOTE: Depth of, a lunge will be only that which you can maintain optimal alignment.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.