Multiplanar lunge with dumbbell
Stand in proper alignment with hands on hips and feet straight ahead.
How to Do:
- Draw your belly button inward toward your spine.
- Use dumbbells in each hand.
- While maintaining total body alignment, step forward descending slowly by bending at the hips, knees and ankles.
- Use your hip and thigh muscles to push yourself up and back to the start position.
- Repeat directions on opposite leg and then progress to side lunges followed by turning lunges.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.