Medicine ball walking lunge with twist
How to Do:
- Stand in proper alignment with hands held in front of the body.
- Draw your belly button inward toward your spine.
- While maintaining total body alignment, step forward descending slowly by bending at the hips, knees and ankles.
- Slowly rotate at the spine either forward or away from the lead leg.
- Use your hip and thigh muscles to push yourself back up to take the next step.
- As you lift your body, rotate your spine back to the starting position.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.