How to Do Lunge Jumping Jacks, Sagittal
Each lunge jumping jacks sagittal should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this lunge jumping jacks sagittal.
Beginning Lunge Jumping Jacks
1. Begin by standing up straight with your legs apart and your arms at your sides.
2. Jump up and spread your feet wider than hip-width apart, bringing your arms above your head and almost touching.
3. Jump once more, this time lowering your arms and bringing your legs together. Return to your original starting position.
Lunge Jumping Jacks Movement
1. This exercise is a combination of a jumping jack with a lunge.
2. Start off standing tall with your feet about shoulder width and your feet facing straight ahead.
3. Your arms should be to the side of you.
4. Simultaneously jump and twist your legs so that one leg goes in front of you and one goes in back of you. You will want to bend at the knee with the leg in front of you. Your arms will be brought up over your head slightly bent at the elbow as if you were doing a jumping jack.
5. Come back to the starting position by untwisting with your hips, bringing your feet back to the starting position, and your hands back at your sides.
Lunge Jumping Jacks Benefits
It regulates your heart rate, increases blood circulation throughout your body, controls and maintains blood pressure, aids in the elimination of bad cholesterol levels in the body, and prevents the onset of strokes or heart attacks.