Seated leg curl machine
- Hamstring strengthening and definition.
- Hip stabilization.
- Must have adequate core strength.
- No excessive knee pain/tension.
- Must be able to complete movement without excessively arching lower back.
- Make sure alignment of knees matches the machine arm.
- Adjust leg pad properly.
- In order to reduce stress on knee, move leg pad as close to your foot as possible.
How to Do:
- While maintaining a tight core, curl your leg at the knee as far as possible while breathing out.
- While breathing in, return weighted arm to the starting position, repeat.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.