Matrix rotating shoulder press with dumbbells
How to Do:
- Start with light dumbbells (approximately 20 percent of normal shoulder press).
- This movement is performed in all three planes (frontal: right to left, saggital: forward and back, and transverse rotating around the body).
- First, perform an alternating press straight overhead as shown.
- Next, perform alternating presses side to side (approx. 30 degrees out) as shown.
- Next, lean back through the kinetic chain with the knee bent to at least 20 degrees and press in at a backwards angle.
- Finally, lean forward through the kinetic chain and press overhead as shown.
- Pay close attention to the video to see the form throughout the kinetic chain.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.