Medicine ball overhead squat
- Improves full body strength.
- Improves full body definition.
- Improves coordination between shoulders and hips.
- Improves full body power production.
- Absence of shoulder pain.
- No excessive tension in shoulder joints.
- No excessive tension in calves/quads/lower back.
- Extend the medicine ball directly in front of your body with arms almost straight, slight bend in the elbows.
- Begin exercise at the bottom of a classic squat.
How to Do Movement:
- Standing up out of a squat while breathing out, extend arms up over your head while keeping arms straight.
- Lower arms and return to the bottom while breathing in.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.