How to Do Medicine Ball Pass With Rotation on Ball
The medicine ball passed with rotation on the ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the medicine ball from passing with rotation on the ball.
Beginning Medicine Ball Pass
1. Your feet should be shoulder width apart and pointed straight ahead.
2. With both hands at chest level and elbows flexed, hold a medicine ball.
3. Contract your glutes and rapidly and explosively spin your body toward the wall, rotating your rear leg as you do so.
Medicine Ball Pass Movement
1. Start by sitting on a stability ball while holding a medicine ball in your lap.
2. With your partner standing to your left and right, you are going to rotate your hips and do a chest press to throw them the medicine ball.
3. Let them throw the ball back to you while you are still rotated, and then come back to the starting position with the medicine ball.
Medicine Ball Pass Benefits
Rotational passes with a medicine ball are a gym exercise that works the abs, chest, and shoulders, as well as the biceps and triceps.