How to Do Medicine Ball Pass on Ball
The medicine ball passed on the ball should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the medicine ball.
Beginning Medicine Ball Pass
1. Face a wall or a partner while standing up straight. Make sure you have at least 5 feet of space between you.
2. Raise a medicine ball to your chest level while holding it in both hands.
3. Explosively toss the ball straight and forward against the wall or have your partner catch it, focusing the tension in your chest.
4. As the ball bounces back, catch it and repeat the maneuver as quickly as possible.
Medicine Ball Pass Movement
1. Start by sitting on a stability ball while holding a medicine ball in your lap.
2. With your partner standing directly before you, you are going to do a chest press to throw them the medicine ball.
3. Let them throw the ball back to you and then repeat for repetitions.
Medicine Ball Pass Benefits
Strengthening the body.
Posture and Balance
Cardiovascular fitness is a term that refers to the ability to move.
Capacity to Burn Fat.
Risks are reduced, and safety is increased.