How to Do Medicine Ball Twisters
The medicine ball twisters should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the medicine ball twisters.
Beginning Medicine Ball Twisters
1. Start in a seated position with knees bent, feet off the floor, and a medicine ball a few inches in front of your chest.
2. Twist the ball to your left hip bone while keeping your body in a neutral position.
3. Twist the ball to your right hip bone while keeping your body in a neutral position.
4. This is the fourth time you've done it. Twist back and forth as desired for the desired number of repetitions or amount of time.
Medicine Ball Twisters Movement
1. Start off with your feet touching and pointing diagonally in one direction.
2. Your hips will be slightly bent in the opposite direction while you hold a medicine ball at your hips on that same side.
3. To perform this exercise, simultaneously hop and twist your body so that your feet are now diagonally facing the other way and the medicine ball is now on the opposite side of your body.
Medicine Ball Twisters Benefits
The shoulders, triceps, glutes, back, and hamstrings are all engaged in this exercise, while the core redirects energy into the movement. In the end, this not only increases general strength and power, but it also raises heart rate, which improves cardiovascular health.