Single leg multiplanar hop with stabilization
- This exercise includes moving in forward and sideways motions.
- Balance on one leg.
How to Do:
- Balance on one leg is.
- Move forward to the opposite leg.
- Stabilize the landing for two to four seconds.
- Then move in the reverse direction to the starting position and stabilize.
- Utilize the same format to move in forward, sideways and turning positions.
- Perform hop starting and landing on the same leg.
- Start with small hops and progress to larger hops as you improve stability and balance over a period of time.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.