Multiplanar lunge with functional patterns medicine ball for speed
- Maintain visual focus towards the horizon, this will ensure proper posture through this exercise.
- Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the nervous system.
How to Do:
- This movement involves multiplanar lunges with his medicine ball patterns at the 'end ranges of motion' performed at high speeds.
- This exercise is an advanced movement and should only be performed by individuals who have great strength and stability.
- This movement should be done following the same instructions as the original exercise.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.