Close grip barbell bench press
- Relative isolated hypertrophy and strength of triceps.
- Ability to move shoulder and elbow without any experience of pain or discomfort
- Lay with back flat against the bench and your knees bent, with feet flat on the ground.
- Place your hands on the barbell at a position that‘s slightly less than your shoulder width.
How to Do:
- Keep abdominal muscles tightened.
- Begin by slowly lowering the barbell to your chest, by flexing elbows.
- Elbows should be kept close to your body.
- Keep shoulder blades in a retracted and depressed position.
- Return barbell to starting position by extending your elbows and contracting your chest muscles.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.