How to Do Oblique Twists With Resistance Band on Ball
The oblique twists with resistance band on ball should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the oblique twists with resistance band on ball.
Beginning Oblique Twists With Resistance Band
1. Begin by sitting on an exercise mat, feet flat on the floor, knees slightly bent.
2. Tighten your core and steadily drop yourself down at a 45-degree angle, holding a medicine ball or weight plate for added resistance.
3. Engage your abs and twist your torso to the right before returning to the starting position in a controlled manner. Carry on with the left side.
4. Rep until you've finished all of your repetitions.
Oblique Twists With Resistance Band Movement
1. Start by sitting on a stability ball with both legs bent at the knees, and feet flat on the floor.
2. Holding the resistance band with both hands extended in front of you, rotate slowly in one direction as far as you can.
3. Slowly come back to the middle and rotate the opposite direction. Repeat for repetitions.
Oblique Twists With Resistance Band Benefits
Abdominals, trims, and spine have better balance and stability.
The obliques, core, and spine are all strengthened.
This is a complete core workout.
Exercises With Stability Ball, Exercise With Resistance Bands