How to Do
How to Do Resistance Band Overhead Tricep Extension Tricep Curls
Each resistance band overhead tricep extension tricep curls should begin with good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop this resistance band with overhead tricep extension tricep curls.
Beginning Overhead Tricep Extension
1. Hold the tubing handle in one hand and stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart.
2. Draw up your spine and make sure that your head, shoulders, hips, and knees are in line.
Overhead Tricep Extension Movement
1. Raise your arm and bring the tubing handle overhead. Your elbow should be fully extended with the handle directly over your shoulder.
2. Keeping your upper arms stationary next to your ear throughout the movement, bend your elbow and lower the handle toward the back of your neck. Extend your elbow to return the handle to your starting position. Continue performing the exercise until you've completed all required repetitions. Switch sides and repeat.
3. Don't let your elbow flare out to the side and make sure that your back remains strong throughout and does not arch. You should also be careful not to lower your head to your chest. Look ahead of you, and keep your head in line with your neck.
Overhead Tricep Extension Benefits
You can perform this exercise at home or in the gym.
This exercise will build strength in your triceps, the muscles in the back of your upper arm, giving you shape and definition.
Your core muscles will also be activated to hold your body steady and to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
How To Do Tricep Exercises With Resistance Bands, Resistance Band Curls, Resistance Band Tricep Workout, Tricep Extension