Isolated exercise that provides strength and hypertrophy of the Pecs and Anterior Delts.
- Set height of seat so that the handles are straight out from shoulders and aligned just below them.
- Press your elbows on pad as you grasp the handles.
How to Do:
- Tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Keep your whole body aligned and maintain proper posture.
- Begin movement by bringing your handle grips together.
- Return handles to starting position in a controlled movement.
- Keep elbows in the same position throughout this entire exercise movement.
- Do not allow the head to push forward.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.