Stability ball single leg plank writing name
- Begin with a thorough dynamic warm up before starting this exercise. This engages the nervous system.
- You should maintain a lengthened position throughout this exercise.
How to Do:
- This exercise combines a 1 leg stability ball plank with arm movements.
- Start with one foot on the floor with the elbows on the stability ball (as shown).
- Hold a straight body position, looking at the stability ball.
- Using small arm motions, write your name by moving the stability ball with your elbows and forearms.
- Perform arm movements for the desired time and switch legs.
- STOP exercise if you see: excessive arching in the lower back, excessive elevation of the shoulder blade, or the chin migrating forward.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.