How to Do Plyo Push Up With Body Rotation
The plyo push up with body rotation should begin with a good posture to avoid injury. Brace the spine by drawing your lower abdomen inward. Your core muscles should be activated to support your posture as you perform the exercise.
If any pain is experienced, immediately stop the plyo push up with body rotation.
Beginning Plyo Push Up
You may make plyo pushups easier by doing them on your knees.
Lower yourself into a pushup by bending your arms. Take your hands off the floor and quickly push yourself back up.
Land softly in your original starting posture and immediately begin your next rep.
Plyo Push Up Movement
1. Start off in a push up position.
2. Both of your legs will be straight behind you with your toes on the ground.
3. Both of your hands will be flat on the ground.
4. Begin the exercise by performing a push up.
5. Complete a push up by bending with your elbows and bringing your body down slowly so that your arms form 90 degree angles.
6. Pause at the bottom for a brief second and then press back up while explosively turning your body clockwise or counterclockwise.
7. Repeat the push ups for repetitions while continuously turning your body in the same direction each time.
Plyo Push Up Benefits
Plyometric pushups can help you lose weight and gain muscle. They are used by many athletes to help them improve their athletic performance by increasing strength, endurance, and speed.
Plyo Push-ups, Plyometric Push Ups, Push-up With Rotation, How to Do a Push Up, Exercise Push Up Variations.