Dumbbell push press
- Begin with feet shoulder width apart, feet pointing straight ahead.
- Start with dumbbells at shoulder level, palms facing forward.
- Tighten the belly by drawing the belly button in towards the spine and contract the pelvic floor by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
How to Do:
- Perform a squat movement as deep as you can with no compensations, avoid letting the weight drop in front to your base of support.
- Squat up to starting position and perform a shoulder press.
- Lower the weight slowly.
- Inertia progression: Dumbbell, to cables, to tubing.
- Stable to Unstable: Ground to Airex pad, to foam roller.
2021 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.