Single arm dumbbell push press with rotation
- Begin with feet shoulder width apart, feet pointing straight ahead.
- Start with dumbbells at shoulder level, palms facing forward.
- Tighten the belly by drawing the belly button in towards the spine and contract the pelvic floor by tightening those muscles commonly used to stop the flow of urine.
How to Do:
- Perform a lunge movement as deep as you can with no compensations and keeping the bulk of your weight in the forward leg.
- Pivot body and shoulder press the dumbbell towards midline of the body.
- Rotate back and lower the weight slowly.
- Inertia progression: Dumbbell, to cables, to tubing.
- Stable to Unstable: Ground to Airex pad, to foam roller.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.