Plyo push up with body rotation
How to Do:
- Start off in a push up position.
- Both of your legs will be straight behind you with your toes on the ground.
- Both of your hands will be flat on the ground.
- Begin the exercise by performing a push up.
- Complete a push up by bending with your elbows and bringing you body down slowly so that your arms form 90 degree angles.
- Pause at the bottom for a brief second and then press back up while explosively turning your body clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Repeat the push ups for repetitions while continuously turning your body in the same direction each time.
2020 © Changing Shape - All rights reserved.